Saturday 28 April 2012

Coincidence?

Several years ago I was driving along the M6 (south) and listening to the radio. The programme was about Sir John Betjemen and in particular his love of the architecture of English churches.
He described his favourite, and having actually met the architect responsible for it. He described what this guy looked like, saying the man was quite old, with white hair, and bore quite a resemblance to Col Sanders.
As he uttered these words, I overtook a car with a registration plate that ended KFC.....

This week I was driving to work, and listening to The Tony Kornheiser show on podcast. Their film critic was discussing the new Farrelly Brothers movie, The Three Stooges. At the next set of lights, while the discussion was still underway, I came to a stop behind a car with the licence plate II MOE.

Should I worry that somebody is messing with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment